Thursday 24 January 2013

I love me......




I Love me........
Yep, you heard me right. 
I love me.........
Every spot, every lump,
Every wrinkle, every bump.
I love me.

I love my tummy that sticks out when I eat,
I love my orange peel thighs and my rather odd shaped feet!
I love that flicky bit of hair,
at the front that wont stay  right.
I love my lack of ear lobes 
And my teeth, not so pearly white.

I used to have a hate campaign,
Against this bod of mine,
I used to starve it, made it ill I thought I looked divine,
It took a lot of searching until I could escape hell,
Til I could learn to love myself and like myself as well.

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eating disorders awareness week 2019

I didn't just wake up one day and decide not to eat. It started with difficulties at work. I wasn't coping, was crippled with anxie...