Monday 25 June 2012

Word Of The Day. Day 18 Laughter

I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.  ~Woody Allen

Sometimes I laugh so hard the tears run down my leg.  ~Author Unknown

A laugh is a smile that bursts.  ~Mary H. Waldrip 

When I was little Dad had this little battery contraption called 'the laughing box,' it was wrapped in a  yellow cotton bag and when you pressed the button it played recorded laughter.  Dad found it hilarious, in fact he found humour in the smallest of things. I must admit it was very contagious and you couldn't help but start laughing when you listened to it.
So lets try it, watch this video clip and see if you can get to the third person without a little bit of laughter running down your legs :)


My Favourite Photo which remind me of laughter

Toby desperately trying to keep a straight face before Prom.



 
















                                                                                                        


No comments:

Post a Comment

Eating disorders awareness week 2019

I didn't just wake up one day and decide not to eat. It started with difficulties at work. I wasn't coping, was crippled with anxie...