Monday 30 April 2012

Still broken :(

As promised a quick update to let you know how I got on at the hospital.
The X-ray revealed that the bone was healing but still had a 'line' showing. As my consultant was not available I will find out on Wednesday if I can begin to weight bear on my left leg or do I need to wait until the bone is 'line free!'
I must admit I am a little disappointed. I was hoping to ditch one crutch and begin the process of physio.
One positive of today was a successful retail therapy session resulting in the purchase of more clothing. Well I have given up smoking so deserve a little treat. Thank you Jen for again supporting me and pushing me continuously around for 6 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eating disorders awareness week 2019

I didn't just wake up one day and decide not to eat. It started with difficulties at work. I wasn't coping, was crippled with anxie...