Tuesday 26 April 2011

What have you done today to make you feel proud?

Today I feel proud, and I will shout it from the rooftops.
I was officially discharged from the Dietician, still need to see the E.D Nurse but I see this as a huge positive step forward.
I feel ecstatic,elated and have a greater sense of achievement than losing any amount of weight has given me.
This past week has been my best.  I have eaten a 'normal' diet for most days, yes have suffered the physical complaints, indigestion, bloating, wind (no change there), nausea, mood swings but have persevered on, fighting every negative thought and feeling on my way.
I am not kidding myself that things are how they should be, nor will I become complacent,I still need to make some changes but I am certainly winning.
When I first started writing my blog my aim was to map my journey, and now I can look back on my earlier writings and see how far I have come.
I still feel the pain and the hurt when I look back, think of what I could have become and how my life could have mapped out.  At times I did not recognise myself and I am so pleased to have the old me coming back.
I hope you will welcome me back too.

With Love. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eating disorders awareness week 2019

I didn't just wake up one day and decide not to eat. It started with difficulties at work. I wasn't coping, was crippled with anxie...